Experience and Qualifications
Betsy Bates Freed, Psy D.
Pre- and post-doctoral training:
- Cancer Center of Santa Barbara Sansum Clinic
- Family Medicine Residency Program at Glendale Adventist Medical Center
- Santa Barbara County ADMHS Children's Clinic.
- Adjunct faculty member of Antioch University Santa Barbara and Colorado State University.
- Medical journalist with the International Medical News Group,
- Author, "Vitality Signs" at The Oncology Report.
- Member, American Psychological Association, Health Psychology Division
- Board Member, Santa Barbara County Psychological Association
Qualifications, References and Connections:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Verification at Psychology Today
- Antioch University - Faculty
- The Oncology Report
- Profile, LinkedIn